Saturday, November 14, 2009

Overnight flowering garden - just add water?

Hi,





When I was little, I remember winning pass-the-parcel at someones birthday party and getting this little artificial garden thing. I opened it up and put it on my coffee table (it is about the size of a book). Then I added water and came down in the morning to find lots of pretty artificial "flowers" having bloomed...probably small crystals clumped together or something like that.





I was wondering what the exact name of this product was and where I could get one from or what kind of category of toy it would come under. Any more info much appreciated!


Thanks!

Overnight flowering garden - just add water?
I remember these too and have recently seen small xmas trees that do much the same but the 'flowers' are meant to look like baubles/tinsel etc. The last place I saw these was at my local museum of all places, they only cost a couple of pounds. Not sure what they're called but E-Bay is always a good starting place when looking for something unusual. Good luck.





Had a wee look on E-Bay and found this - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GROW-YOUR-OWN-MAGI...


No comments:

Post a Comment