Monday, May 11, 2009

Candle and Artificial Flower Making Business?

I am an Indian women and want to start my own business in candle and artificial flower making. I need your suggestions on how are the market prospects for this business in India. Do let me know if you have any other business option. I am a software engineer by proffession looking forward to quit this job and start something of my own.

Candle and Artificial Flower Making Business?
You're smart enough. So just go to a flower shop and ask if you can literally volunteer for maybe a month to see what people like to buy, see what people like to do, where they need flowers and decorations, how much they are willing to pay, etc. And also to learn about the business model itself.





Resolve to imitate at this moment, and add your own touch of innovation, hopefully a method to lower your cost of production, which is really what would bring you profit quickly. Aim for profitability and sustainability at this point. Resolve to pay your bills and have a little extra, otherwise the business will be a burden.
Reply:Try import from the manufacturer in Thailand. They produce very


beautiful flower from clay and are currently hot in the market. I


think you earn a lot from this product.





I found one exporter website at =%26gt;





http://thailocalcraft.com/prod... Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment