Thursday, April 30, 2009

How do I keep artificial flowers from fading in the sun?

I have a terrible green thumb, and to avoid killing plants I have simply put artificial flowers in my flower boxes. They look nice at first but after about two months I have to replace them. Is there anything that I can put on them to keep them looking new?

How do I keep artificial flowers from fading in the sun?
You can't. Just replace them every so often.





Good Luck!
Reply:The way you are going you'll soon be using colour photocopies. Why don't you just learn the best way for plants to grow is to leave them alone. Get one of those little devices you stick in the soil to tell you when to water and that's it. Don't use tap water unless you let it breathe for a day to get rid of the chlorine. Don't use fertilizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment